Formaldehyde

By Fashionascend - 8.8.13









Wearing: MANGO top & jeans, Converse sneakers, Vincci bag

First of all, I would like to wish all the Muslims people out there a Selamat Hari Raya as today is the first day of this important celebration. Even though I don't celebrate but I wished you guys out had a blast filling your tummy with lots of delicious foods yes? :)

As most Muslims out there are visiting your relatives houses, I on the other hand went to meet up with my cousins. Honestly, I had a blast meeting her up, its been awhile. I've missed talking and laughing about crazy stuffs with her. I liked today. Such a productive day I must say and to my surprise town was not that crowded at all as it was last year. Surprise.

Happy Eid once again.

check out this new video by Editors here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments