Red

By Fashionascend - 1.8.13

Dress and leggings from Cotton On, coat from a boutique, handbag from Esprit and shoes from Dc Martens

Hey guys...so the other day I went to Kings Park and it was as beautiful as I have remembered it to be...so I chose to wear this outfit cuz I feel like I've been wearing lots of darker colours lately (winter tends to do that to people) and I feel like the neon ish dress did brought out the pop of colour I was looking for...however, the coat did not provide me sufficient amount of warmth because at the end of the day I was freezing!!! Winter aside...I'm so happy I'm going back to my sunny home town even if its only for a week...can't wait to be home and possibly do a collabo with Candrea...:) stay tune u guys...anyways have a good day y'all...
Ps: let's just ignore the fact that my hand was missing for last photo...;p 
K.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments