안녕하세요 서울

By Fashionascend - 25.8.19


Last year, the both of us decided to visit Seoul for the first time reminiscing those high school days of being such kpop fans. After school, I would come home to read about the latest news on Allkpop, watching variety shows, music shows, etc. It was a phase. A phase that I find very funny whenever I think back about it. A phase that I've eventually grew out of though I still often listen to kpop but I would say I wasn't as preoccupied as before. Right now, as I'm maturing, I'm leaning much towards the indie side of Korean music. I would like to talk more about this but maybe in a next post. So, music aside and back to the main point of the post is that we just planned this spontaneous trip together. We picked Seoul obviously because it was always at the back of our heads to go there then at the time it was just a perfect timing.

We navigated around all by ourselves with the handy help of internet data and gps maps. It is VERY important that you install their own map app system, NAVER map because you really couldn't depend on the google map over there. We did get ourselves lost once or twice but it wasn't a biggie :') At the end of every problem, one quick search on the internet is all you need.

I would now post a few considerable amount of jpeg(s) on Day 1 so happy scrolling.

KBS building, ladies and gentlemen

At Myeongdong..don't mind the ahjumma

caption our jetlag faces
Nothing with some kbeauty products
Dinner for the day. Mine is japchae w/beef and Kyra got udon
I did not write our full itinerary just because I don't really remember much in details so I just jumped straight to the point and highlight of the day but any questions do leave them in the comments below, we'll do out best to answer it.

Day 2 post soon so stay tune for that.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments