Beautiful x 10 Years

By Fashionascend - 7.11.13





wearing: basic white tshirt from Cotton On, jeans from Mango, sneakers from Converse, bag from Esprit, varsity jacket from audreal (borrowed)

Always thought I could own a varsity jacket but never found one that really caught my eye(s). The one I wore was a gift from a friend to my cousin and it was rather comfortable to wear around. I bet her friend has good taste! Anyways, Carrie (the one starring by Chloe Grace Moretz) was not as good as the original! (I was a little dissapointed tho..) Don't get me wrong, I really like Chloe as an actress but Carrie should look scary and weird, Chloe was rather pretty umm? see what I'm defining here.. Thor: The Dark World was quite the opposite though. Loki is just astonishing (he's just as pure evil but you just can't hate him and you hate yourself by drawning into his character! poww) Tom Hiddleston, you really are a great actor!!! I also had great time laughing over certain scenes that I want to give a thumbs up on how they could combined with those action-fighting scenes. So yeah, I'm here talking about movies, slightly off topic but I really can't help it! ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehehehe

Back to today, this was my first time bringing out that lovely bag of mine! It looks black to you right? I get a lot of comments regarding the color but Trust me it's navy blue in real life! I love how convenient the compartments are and I couldn't say how I won't be using it out often!



'Just as beautiful as you are
Its so pitiful what you are
You should have seen this coming all along

Visually you're stimulating to my eyes
Your Cinderella syndrome, full of lies
Your insecurities are concealed by your pride
Pretty soon your ego will kill what’s left inside'

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments