The Liebster Award

By Fashionascend - 7.12.13

First and foremost, a huge thank you to Viwern of  VIWERN WONG for nominating our blog.

I never awards like this even exists for amateur bloggers until now! Right after the blog was nominated I did a little google search to get a clearer idea of how this awards goes and basically it is originated from Germany. That this award is given from a blogger to another blogger. Plus there are simple rules that goes like:

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

Pretty much easy to understand and do so let's do this!

The questions from Viwern are:

1. What got you the idea of starting your own blog?
Firstly, this blog is not really 'mine' but it's more of a two person's blog but nevertheless we got inspired by a blogger, Zoe Suen from Fashiononymous where she snaps pics of her style and fashion and we thought: is this even possible to do? So yeah, we decided to go for it and here we are!

2. Fave music, bands, artists?
Ok I got to break it down to you that I love questions like this!! Okay, basically my fav music range from alternative rock to indie to post-hardcore as well as 80s music. My favorite bands has got to be AFI, Deftones, 10 Years, Placebo, BMTH, The Neighbourhood, Sir Sly, Alice in Chains (w Layne Staley). Favorite artist are Davey Havok, Jared Leto, Ville Valo, Brian Molko, Sade, George Michael..yeah those are the ones popping on my head ;) They are all I listen to wherever, whenever because each of them makes good music and deep lyrics that I can relate to.

3. Are you into rock and what are your opinions of it?
This! Yes I am into rock and I don't feel that there is anything wrong with it. First impression I could give to rock is cool. Yes. It's true. The concept of rock and every music these days that are influenced with rock, it's just evolving and expanding day by day. Rock culture never seem to fail and for me it was an eye-opening thing. I was once obsessed with kpop but after I heard Hurricane by 30STM and then Alice in Chains, I thought to myself that all this shit is real. That there's nothing fake in it. That is just how big rock culture influenced my life.

4. What is the one achievement you are most proud of?
This will be when I was back in Form 5 where I was chosen by my sport color house leader to represent as the 'Miss' for your color house. I was been make up and dressed up and parade with other color houses for the sports day of my high school. 5 years of being in high school and this was the only thing I really went for so I would call this an achievement for myself.

5. Where do you get your style inspiration?
Kristen Stewart and Liu Wen. Oh and Holly Grabarek too.

6. Describe your style.
I never could describe my style because I just don't know how but I'll try anyways. I like mixing up feminine style and a little bit of tomby-ish in my clothing.

7. Three fave pics of you and why did you pick them?



1) It was taken last year, in London which I was very happy to visit for the second time. Now I understand why people likes London so much. 2) Never in a million years I dreamed to visit Paris but when I went there, I felt blessed and lucky to see the Lourve Museum and the Eiffel Tower for real. 3) that was the first time I ever got a surprise birthday from my friends and even though only knew each other for months (before the pic was taken..) we've bonded until today and they're the best friends I have.

8. Hobbies or fave things to do during your free time?
Right now, I'm just not into keeping a hobby. But during my free time, I like watching movies and eating! Oh yeah and blogging!!

9. Fave place/boutique/country/mall to shop?
I usually shop in Mango or Cotton On at Suria Sabah Mall in my town. My top recommendation of country to shop will be Hong Kong, hands down best place ever!

10. What countries have you been to?
Hong Kong, Macau, London, Paris, Thailand and West Malaysia, hehe

11. Hopes and dreams for the future?
There are many hopes and dreams but to connect that with this blog it will be: I hope that this blog could one day be known to more wonderful people out there! and also maybe open an online business or become a fashion consultant. who knows? ;)

---

The blogs I nominate:
The Girl In The Hat
My Asian Fashion Style
SUE x
The Little One
CROWNS & TIARAS

since I don't know that much blog with 200 followers below so I 'll just link up the ones I know.

My questions are:
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. What kind of style are you into?
3. What did you do to make your blog known?
4. What makes you follow another blogger's blog?
5. How did fashion change your perspective in people?
6. Are you comfortable in your style right now?
7. What country do you like a lot? why?
8. What countries have you visited?
9. What genres of music do you listen to?
10. What occupation are you doing right now?
11. Upload a most memorable pic of you and why did you choose it.

Have fun! x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments